Hot Rum Cow, Issue 9 (The Cocktail Issue)
Let's cocktail! From invention to perfection – through degradation and resurrection, Hot Rum Cow explores 500 garish years of the muddled and mysterious, contradictory and chintzy, innovative and intoxicating history of the mixed drink.
Pull up a stool at Cocktails & Dreams and let us be the worldly-wise mentor Bryan Brown to your naïve young upstart Tom Cruise as we guide you through:
- 17th century mixology – party like a Puritan!
- Building your own authentic Tiki bar – get rattan-ready
- Hurricane to highball – an end to your vessel vexation
- The hard times and high life of the boilermaker
- Something savoury from Mr Lyan
- Naming your new drink after experimental monkey surgery
Putting the shaker to one side for a moment, there's also time for a Beer World Cup, an evening in a cloud of booze, ant gin and critter bitters, beer goggles de-bunked, biodynamic wine debated, Sibelius sloshed, and the Cybertron bar all the Transformers are talking about.
No Brand info available for this Product.