A beautyful story
There once was a small silver factory in a city called Kathmandu, the Nepali capital.
A beautiful story begins in the year 2005. During that year the factory offered jobs to twenty outstanding silver smiths, who created the most amazing jewelry. Dambar, the owner of the factory, was looking for more customers to buy his stunning products. More customers meant more sales, which in return would let him secure employment for the men under his care. This news travelled halfway around the globe, and reached Cathelijne Lania, the founder of A Beautiful Story, in The Netherlands.
Through the men working in the silver factory (silver smith is a male-dominated profession in Nepal) they met a group of women.
Their business was called 'Beads for Life' and their goal was to achieve financial independence.
A Beautiful Story also decided to sell their knitted jewelry and within a few years, the group grew to 15 fulltime workers. They make the most intriguing and awe-inspiring pieces and apply various techniques, including good old crochet, in their knitted collection!
- Moonlight Tiger Eye Gold BraceletCHF 45.00
- Gentle Tiger Eye Gold BraceletCHF 22.00
- Fairy Aventurine Leaf Gold NecklaceCHF 45.00
- Nirmala Moonstone Gold BraceletCHF 39.90
- Nirmala Garnet Gold BraceletCHF 39.90
- Fairy Tiger Eye Dandelion Gold NecklaceCHF 45.00
- Nirmala Aventurine Gold BraceletCHF 39.90
- Nirmala Smokey Quartz Silver BraceletCHF 39.90
- A Beautiful Superwrap Blue LaceCHF 65.00
- A Beautiful Story Lilly Air BraceletCHF 19.00