Einhorn Bio-Binden Tag Padsy Bonjo / Organic Pads Day

Auf Lager
SKU
PERIOD07.PADSY.BONJO
CHF 4.50
Brand

Einhorn

(EN) einhorn is a community and a team that has a stake in society, culture, politics, and the economy. We believe that being fairstainable involves a mutual dialogue between all involved. That is why we host content from minds that question norms and values. Join the discussion.

We are a start up and want to combine design with Fairstainability (fair & sustainable). We believe in using the business power to do good and all that in a sexy design.

50% of our profits go into social and sustainability projects. Everyone involved in the condom making process – the nature and the people – have a stake in our approach.
Our fairstainability targets range from fair wages in the whole production process through minimizing our CO2 footprint to increasing the biodiversity on the plantations where the rubber for our condoms comes from.

 

(DE) einhorn ist eine Gemeinschaft und ein Team, das ein Interesse an Gesellschaft, Kultur, Politik und Wirtschaft hat. Wir glauben, dass Fairness einen gegenseitigen Dialog zwischen allen Beteiligten voraussetzt. Deshalb vermitteln wir Inhalte von Köpfen, die Normen und Werte in Frage stellen. Beteiligen Sie sich an der Diskussion.

Wir sind ein Startup und wollen Design mit Fairstainability (fair & nachhaltig) verbinden. Wir glauben daran, die Macht der Wirtschaft zu nutzen, um Gutes zu tun, und das alles in einem sexy Design.

50% unserer Gewinne fließen in soziale und nachhaltige Projekte. Alle, die an der Kondomherstellung beteiligt sind - die Natur und die Menschen - haben ein Interesse an unserem Ansatz.
Unsere Ziele der Fairstainability reichen von fairen Löhnen im gesamten Produktionsprozess über die Minimierung unseres CO2-Fußabdrucks bis hin zur Erhöhung der Artenvielfalt auf den Plantagen, von denen das Gummi für unsere Kondome stammt.

More about Einhorn

Bio-Binden Tag Padsy Bonjo (die Binde mit Vulva-Vollkontakt/Wollkontakt)

Guten Tag, servus oder wie sie von einhorn sagen: Bonjooo!
Kommen wir einfach direkt zur Sache, du bist ja schließlich nicht zum Zeit-Verplempern hier.
Ok, hier die Fakten:
Die Tag-Binde besteht zu 82 % aus Bio-Baumwolltflausch, die übrigen 18 % sind Mater-Bi,
ein Material, das in unseren Binden Plastik ersetzt.

Binden-Liebhaber aufgepasst! Einhorn haben bei der Perioden-Kollektion auch an euch gedacht.
Die Padsy gibt es in zwei Größen: Bonjo für den Tag, Nuit für die Nacht (extra lang!).
Für alle, die ein flauschiges Untenrum-Ambiente aus Bio-Baumwolle zu schätzen wissen.

Eine Packung enthält:
- 14 Gramm Binden (10 Stück)
- Einzeln verpackt
- 1 Gebrauchsanleitung
- 82 % Bio-Baumwolle und 18% Bio-Plastik aus Maisstärke
- Padsy Bonjo ist eine Binde für den Tag
- Designed in Berlin with love

 

Padsy Bonjo (the bandage with full vulva contact/wool contact)

Hello, servus or as they say from unicorn: Bonjooo!
Let's just get straight to the point, after all you're not here to waste time.
Okay, here are the facts:
The tag bandage consists of 82% organic cotton fleece, the remaining 18% is Mater-Bi,
a material that replaces plastic in our bandages.

Bandage lovers pay attention! Einhorn have also thought of you for the period collection.
The Padsy is available in two sizes: Bonjo for the day, Nuit for the night (extra long!).
For all those who appreciate a fluffy bottom layer made of organic cotton.

One package contains:
- 14 gram bandages (10 pieces)
- Individually packed
- 1 instruction manual
- 82% organic cotton and 18% organic plastic from corn starch
- Padsy Bonjo is a bandage for the day
- Designed in Berlin with love